If you’re looking to update and improve the looks of your home, Cavalier Builders Inc is here to help. You may ask when is the best time to begin a home remodeling project. Our team is here to ensure that we get your project completed during any season. At certain times of the year, it is possible to save money and be sure that our team is more readily available to serve your needs. Home ownership is so rewarding but it also leaves you feeling like there is always something that needs to be done. No matter the time of year, Cavalier Builders, Inc will gladly assist on your next remodeling project.
Spring And Summer Projects
Spring and Summer are generally the most efficient times of the year to schedule home remodeling services. This time of year, you can usually count on warm dry weather. It is always best to ensure that you schedule your contractor before their busy season begins. Below you will find a list of projects that are generally best for Spring and Summer:
- Replacing or repairing a furnace. In the summer, most people aren’t thinking about their furnaces since they aren’t using them regularly. It can be a good time to get a great deal on a new furnace, as HVAC companies may be a lot less busy. Keep in mind that some heating companies may operate seasonally.
- Fix up a fireplace and sweep the chimney. If it’s the sweltering heat of the summer, most people aren’t thinking about operating their fireplaces or having their chimneys swept. If your fireplace needs updating, the masonry needs repairing, or you just need routine maintenance, many fireplaces, and chimney companies may be looking for work and will give you a better deal than, say, in winter.
- Replace windows. Most people want their windows replaced in the summer, so making sure you get on the schedule in early spring can save you time and money.
- Don’t remodel your bathroom. More people remodel their bathrooms in July than any other months, so by avoiding this project during the summer months can end up saving you serious cash.
Fall and Winter Projects
Usually, once the weather begins to cool off and winter approaches, most clients are no longer thinking of home remodeling. They begin to think about and prepare for the cold winter months ahead of them. However, this can be a great time to take on certain projects. Some of those projects that can be great to take on over the fall and winter months include:
- Swimming pool repairs. Most people have closed their swimming pools for the season by fall. If you need repairs, or even something like a pool liner replaced, many pool companies are available and willing to help.
- Ducts cleaned. Before people start running their air conditioning units, a lot of people decide that is a good time to get their ducts cleaned. Starting with fresh and clean ducts is a great idea before you run the furnace. You should save money by having your ductwork cleaned in the fall or winter.
- Paint the house. Summer is the most popular time to paint the exterior of the house because of the temperature, but fall may be a better option due to lower temperatures. Depending on your climate, you may find that painters are a lot less busy in the fall, saving you some serious cash.
- New Air Conditioning unit. Just like replacing a furnace in the summer, replacing air conditioning units during the fall and winter can be a wonderful idea.
Call Us For a Quote Today
If you are considering home remodeling, reach out to Cavalier Builders, Inc. No matter the time of year or what season we’re in, our team is knowledgeable and skilled in all areas of the home remodeling process. Our team proudly serves the areas of Hidden Hills, Los Angeles, La Mirada and Woodland Hills as well as the surrounding areas. Call our team today for your free quote!